Pages

dimanche 10 novembre 2013

Liszt pianos !

As you might have seen with a previous blog post :
http://nicolashorvath.blogspot.fr/2013/10/labbe-liszt-new-videos-from-my-budapest.html

Right after my Budapest recital (no i did not perform front of an empty audience, just check the videos), I had the honnor last january to perform on the Liszt last Bosendorfer (newly restored), and it was a very interesting experience. As i guessed since years, everything is different on the composer piano, sounds, pedals, touch...
I still remember Maestro Entremont that was allways complaining on the terrible XIX century pianos and how such great composers were able to do masterpieces on those terrible machines...

As my recital got a nice success, and (more important) pleased the Liszt association members there, i got a private visit to Liszt museum. And as a Liszt lover, i really enjoyed it a lot !




















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire