Pages

mardi 3 mars 2015

Philip Glass album #1 Digitally Out Today !!!!



My dear friends


Today i have the EXTREME pleasure to tell you that my Philip GLASS Album #1 at Grand Piano is 
now available on download !!! 


Yes, just coming back from my retreat at the Sainte Baume mountains and taking time to finally put order in my life (you know all those things that you keep continue to say "not important at all, i can do it later" and after a decade they are so numerous that you can't even breath). And today THE new !!!! 


As you might already know , the program of the first cd is : 

Opening from Glass Works

the Orphée Suite (transcribled by Paul Barnes) 

Dreaming Awake 

How Now 


For the fans of Ipods and all mp3 player you can find it in all your favorite platforms on Cd quality and also on HD 24 bits ! 

Here the links :

Itunes

Amazon

Qobuz


I also received my very own copies (a huuuge box of 300 cds) and ... yes i am really happy with the result ! 


I really hope you will also like the way i am performing Glass' piano music. For the ones that saw me in concert...well ... you know what you will get ; )


And for the other ..... you can check the fantastic promo video Jean Lionel DIAS did for me : 



Soon 2 completely differents promo vidéos will be available !!! 



Enjoy !!!!!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire